My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two friends's birthday..=)

25th of feb(Friday)
Happy Birthday to my lovely Dear yi ci..wish you always happy and always so preety and hawt.hahaha.you're the best dear to me.Love you always.mwahhh..*Huggie*

After my class,i went to Sunway Prymaid.I went the by bus.ALONE!(because of you)I damm scared la.keep asking the girl in front of me.hahaha.Luckily that girl told me.AND!Something funny happened.I lost in sunway prymaid!I speechless about that.hahaha.i used 30 min to find the way to the canopy walk.I thought there have 2 canopy walk.hahaha.Finally,i met my dear.heee..We went to ice skating.this is my third times to skate and i fall 4 times!my whole buttock wet already.i know a guy,his name damm cute.he is pro in ice skate,he teach me how to balance my body while skating.hmmm..Not bad huh.We skate for 2 hours.My leg damm pain,can't even skate anymore.We had our dinner at xxxx kitchen.I forgot the name already.
The fried rice damm expensive.One plate for RM9.90
We find shirt for roshan and went back Sunway hostel.We had our bath and go to victor's hostel.I love his fridge.A lot of things to eat.We ate vanilla ice-cream in the midnight.just keep eating.hahaha.We stay over night at their place.




26th of feb(Roshan's birthday)
Happy Birthday Roshan!you're the coolest indian.hahaha..You're damm good.=)wish you always happy.=D

That morning kena kacau by victor.aiyoooo..We went to Sunway shop for roshan present.I like that shirt from Jaspel & Topshop.but they didn't buy that.We choose CK Aqua perfume for him.Hope he will like it.=) We went to Roshan birthday party at Souled out,Kuala Lumpur.That place is good!I order beef ribs.quite nice la.
There is it!We order Tequilla Shot!!wooo..Drink one shot.
1)drink the alcohol in one shot
2)lick the salt
3)eat the lime
after that,I'll feel the hotness!
They didn't let me drink already.>< they had tried "Bombastic" , "Jager Bomb , "Lychee Martini"
then we just went to Brandon's house.They watch scary movie.I damm scared.Victor plug in some piano soft music for me.=)But i still can't sleep.Have pillow talk with victor,chery,brandon and alyvn.i sleep at 6 in the morning.wake up at 11.Not enough sleep at all.I'ts just like my nap!When i reach my hostel,I sleep at 5 until 8 p.m
.hahaha.nice to sleep~

This is my weekend story.Happy Birthday to you guys yea.Nice to meet all of you.Espically Roshan!!

Love=)
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment