My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Triple Dot Crew. . .

I wish that i could dance one day.
I had make a decision,that is :i join the TDC (Taylor Dance Club) weee...
Our crew name is TRIPLE DOT CREW!!!woooh.damm nice.
I choose contemporary dance.This is the first time i dance in my whole life.I can't believe that I'm dancing.But it's kinda weird!our contemporary group consists only ONE guy.hahaha.
1st time : dance for "Coming home"
2nd time : express our feeling through our body move(Hope)
3rd time : dance for "bleeding love"
4th time : practice for "bleeding love" again
because it gonna be our song for Sam fiesta =D
I'll practice more and more.

I realised that i fall for dancing. =)
love contemporary so muchhhhh....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment