My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Sunday, May 8, 2011

thank you, mummy

This is last year mother's day picture.Sorry mummy, this year I can't celebrate with you.
A mother's love is unconditional.
When I were a baby, she was afraid of that I will not grow up healthy.
When I were a small kid, she was afraid that I will not used to it in the kindergarden.
When I were in a primary school, she was afraid that I can't follow up the studies.
When I were a teenagers, she was afraid that I will get influence by the society.
When i enter college, She was afraid that I will not have a good meal and rest.
You're worried about me every time and everywhere.
You're the best mum in the world.
I <3 you
Happy Mother's day to all of the mum in the world.

Full with loveeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment