My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm tired with my life

I wish that the rain could take away all my sadness.
You walk out on me.Why??For the very reason that I did not even realise that you had decided to walk out on me.you had made your unceremonious exit.You did not mince your words when you said that i was annoying.Your words hurt me to the very core.I was in the doldrums.
Crying is an anodyne to me. I had done enough of that. My tear ducts had all seemed dried up.Time heals all wounds. Only time would tell. For the moment, I'm like a wounded animal, licking its wound, still unable to grips with the stark reality confronting me. I tried to seek a reconciliation.
They said that " Every cloud has a sliver lining." But what I could see is dark ominous cloud.
I'm a sucker for love. I just wanted to be cared. Is that too much of the asking?
I want to know the reason why you walk out on me. At least let me know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment