My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Friday, January 14, 2011

Last day in kedah.

Today is my last day in kedah.I have a movie with adesh,ash win,kitty,janice and Tharunnia Ganesan.We watch "faster".It's a great movie and i gonna have a serious heart attack with that movie.haha.The Rock is super hyper fast!he killed everybody in 5 days!!!Btw,they deserve that.I got shock and jumped up when he killed the biggest and evil guy.
***ash win has the muscle same as the rock(16 pacs)xD .I think he'll be very happy with that.haha..
***In this day,i meet new friends :janice and Tharunnia Ganesan.They are sweet and friendly.hee..
Btw,it's a nice movie.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment