My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Wednesday, December 23, 2009

lonely...

lonely

I feel so sad...so miserable....
I dont know what should I do....
I feel lonely...
I just feel that every one heart wont have me...
I dont belong to live in their heart...
even though a small little place...
I cry...
anyone also wont think about me...
i will cry being noticed by anyone...
cause..i'm just a walkpasser...in their heart...
WHY...?
why this is my life..??
A lonely life....
A life that without friend...
A life that without love....
A life that without friendship...
A LIFE THAT BEING NOTICED BY ANYONE...
If....
If i happy...
If i sad...
If i lonely...
If i miserable...
If i cry...
If i laugh...
all this also is my problem or my thing...
they dont care about me...
everyone of them...
I'm not important for them...T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment