My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This month is Christmas month!!


It's December!!! Everything happen in a blink of an eye. I'm 18 this year, and I've finish my SAM course. and I'm going to continue my degree course next year. wow.. times do flies. Appreciate what you have now. Love all the people around you. This month is Christmas month!! I want to celebrate Christmas so much. I love Christmas!!! heeee..I love the way we shop and choose for the present to someone else. I love when we gather all the present under the big beautiful Christmas tree. I love the most is when we choose the present and un-warp it. The feeling to figure it out what is inside the box. I'm waiting for Christmas .

night=)

No comments:

Post a Comment