My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Thursday, August 11, 2011

Something meaningful


I love him-The Mcee of the night
Midnight Circus
My group member =)


A true smile =)

Supa Dupa Diva

Out of nowhere, I go for audition for k-pop. Suddenly, I got chosen and I became the main character of supa dupa diva-Giyul. Everything just happened in a n blink of eye. it's very tiring and I need to concentrate on my studies and dance. In those few weeks, I realized that people are mean!!They can back stabbed you. Be nice in front of you. Once they turned their head around, their face totally changed. At least I knew the ugly truth of somebody. But the main point is I've done it!! =)
I can managed to finish the dance for 2 days. I need to admit that first day is worst as I'm too nervous and I forgot the steps but it's not that obvious and I even forget my own solo part. teeheee..On day 2, everything is perfect!!Even the solo part. hahaha. Anyway, I hope that everyone is having fun. I feel proud for myself as I can dance on the stage.LT 1 --FULL HOUSE and extra sits and the back.They are willing to pay to watch our performance.=D The money that we earned, we donate to a girl who had cancer and she need to undergo bone narrow transplant. This is the first time, I did something meaningful.We earned quite a large amount money.

No comments:

Post a Comment