My story..

Some say love, it is a river,that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor, that leave your soul to bleed.
I say love, it is a flower,and you are the only seed ♥







Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gifts from everyone

Sour Ribbon from Famous Amous--Arvin tang
I love sour ribbon. It is the best. hmmm... Since I went to lakeside and he just bought it for me.. yummm.yummm...I like Cola the most,but I didn't eat yet.cause I scared it will finish.So, I just keep it. hahahaha
From Sarawak--Terence
Terence bought souvenir for me from Sarawak =) He went to Sarawak for 5 days. But when he come back, I feel that he had changed. Something just happened, but he don't want to tell me about it. I also can't do anything. Just wait....
Strawberry Lollipop--Aravind
well...Aravind will keep his promise tho.awwwww....I had been selected for K-pop( re-production). Actually, he promise to give me TEN Lollipop.and up just one lollipop.hahahaha. But I'm touched .LOL..

Love you guys so much =)

wen junn, I'm not purposely to *m* you.hahahaha
Night =D

No comments:

Post a Comment